PhraGumpang WatPhraBaromtarth b.e.2546(a.d.2003)
Pose of marn-vichai(Conquer evil/darness) with Buddha's right hand over his right knee. Phra PimUthong given name regarding of the Uthong era of Thailand. In Uthong's era, art style of Buddha's image is slender unlike Sukhothai and Rattanagosin eras. The art style of Buddha at the period considered as unique and beautiful art style of Thailand.
PhraGumpang or PhraKru is an old art of Buddha amulet of Gumpangpeth province style, buried, kept safe under pits of pagodas for centuries by elders guru monks. This memento batch of unique art of PhraGumpang amulet consecrated by guru monks from ceremony at WatPhraBaromtarth, historic temple of Thailand. Good batch, good Buddha amulet.
Buddha amulet blessing good fortune and protection to wearer. Symbol of peaceful and prosperity. Powerful consecrated by guru monks with mantras. Good ceremony. Historic temple of Thailand.
Ceremony 1 November b.e.2546(2003) 18.09p.m. at WatPhrabaromtarth temple. Lead by leader monk of the province and abbots of official temples of Gumpangpeth province. Guru monks participate. 108 monks bless/chant at the ceremony.
1. PhraMongkonsunthon (Luangpor Thom) abbot of WatDhmapanyaram. Sukhothai province.
2. PhraKru Pipatgittikhun (Kruba Saithong) WatTarmaidang. Tak province.
3. PhraKru Woradhumphrayuk (Luangpor Turean) WatSrikirisuwanaram. Sukhothai province.
4. PhraKru Borikankanulak (Luangpor Padhunkit) WatPatanarathbumrhung. Gumpangpeth.
5. PhraKru Visanwashiropas (Luangpor Tonglor) WatSwangarom. Gumpangpeth province.
6. PhraKru Werukanarak (Luangpor Wern) WatNumwing. Petchaboon province.
7. PhraKru Nivitmaniwong (Luangpor Saard) WatKaogaw. Nakhonswan province.
8. PhraKru Pathumchaikit (Luangpu Na) WatPathumtaram. Chainarth province.
9. PhraPalad Tanom Buddayanoh. WatKaoyungthong. Chonburi province.
100% genuine direct from monks/temples and ceremony.
The best of Thailand Buddha Amulet at
www.thailandamulets.com / www.thailandamulet.com